27.5.08

YOU

I want to be your everything. Everything. I don't give a damn about the world other than to be your everything. Because you fucking mean everything to me.

I want to be your everything. Everything. I'll be H2O that pouring hard and wet all over you. I'll be the Sun that heats you up like a hotdog.

I want to be your everything. Everything. I'll be R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nür that you rode 300km/h into the horizon. I'll be that sport and you can score big time with no penalties. I'll be that kuey tiow kerang you never seem to stop eating, savoury, saucy and mouth watering.

I want to be your everything. Everything. I'll be your shirt, to dress you and undressing you. I'll be your pillow to sleep on and to cry on. I'll be your work that you can't seem to stop working on and spend most of your time with. I'll be your coffee that keeps you awake all through the night.

I want to be your everything. Everything. I'll be your heart that will keep beating even when you are dead, I'll keep beating and breathing. Because you fucking meant everything to me. Everything.

No comments: