4.8.08

I'm not your little girl anymore!

Its MY LIFE...I will live it the way I want! I will do whatever I want with it. You can suggest, you can tell me what to do or not to do. You can give me your opinion but it doesn't give you the power to decide for me.

What gave you the idea that I am okay with it. Why did you do that to me? First, you didn't DISCUSS it with me. Suddenly you decided to call and tell me all about it. Then, you expect me to do it. I am not stupid! I can think for myself and decide for myself. I always go to you for an opinion and decision making. Most of the time I agreed and followed your advice, because you know what is best for me. I wouldn't go to anyone else but you.

That makes you special, but that doesn't make you can rule over me. Make decisions for me, just because you know me better. Well, thank you! I really appreciate it but there's thing you overlooked. I'm an adult now! I've my own goals and dreams. I've an idea of how my live should be.

Why don't you get it? I thought you should know by now that I want to live my own world. I'd kept away for all those years, so you'd know I'm different now! Why is it so hard to understand? I'm not the little kid you can order me around anymore. The shy, naive and timid girl you used to know. I'm your child but I'm also and adult.

You used to dress me up like boys, you put me in schools that I hate and became a loner, you keep telling me that I am fat. When something bad happened you told me it was GOD's doings, He is punishing me. I don't hate you, and I do feel forever indebted to you.

I need my space, it's not my intention to keep away from you. But YOU drove me away! I have to put borders between us, so I can breathe and be myself. I'm sorry that you can't understand or won't understand. I can be like my brother and sister but I'm not them. I'm Sorry, I'm not playing this childish games anymore!

No comments: