26.8.08

I'm your little girl after all (con't of I'm not you Little girl anymore!)

I'm your little girl after all. I love you for who you are and thank you for being there for me. I'm a grown woman now who is searching for herself and looking for love. I tried to be independent once in a while (but we know the truth), each time I'll will run back to you without fail. No matter how hard life had been, you will and still spare a thought for me because I am your flesh and blood. Especially, when my cash is low and the pressure is high, you kinda know that I'm stuck in the slumped. You are always there to reach out, raise me up and put me back on my feet. I have to confess I hate your lectures and the bitter truth hurts but it is the truth. Life was never easy for you and you told me it won't be easy for me too. Nevertheless, you tried, Oh, how hard you tried to make it easier and better for me.

Sometime, I wish that I don't have to rely on you and make my own decisions. Sometime I feel like running back to you and hope you will take me back despite all the things I had done. Sometime, I wish I could throw tantrums all day and cry like a baby, Shout and yell at you for all the wrong reasons and for the things you didn't do. Even so, you love me the same and no less. Sometime, I wish I am the same little girl you used to put on your shoulder during national parade, the one you feed rice and fried egg, the one you pat off to sleep. I missed that same hand more when there's no one to hit me when I misbehaved or off track. The hand that taught humility, discipline and between right and wrong.

You always wondered if there's someone special in my heart. Well there are few guys in and out of my life. You want me to find love and you want me to be happy. To the point when, you told me that nothing beats education and self respect, I agree. The moment you told me love hurts and I got to know it better when I'd surrendered my heart. I wish I was the same kid who told you about those bullies. You came to school to report it to the principal and they were punished for that. Thank you. I wish you could do that to all the guys who had broke my heart.

I amaze how you always perform the best on your part of a deal, meanwhile, I am still reasoning and bargaining for an easy way out. I know you don't mind, all you want is for me to be happy. You know you won't live long so you want me to have better jobs and life so you can go in peace. I don't know if that day come I can let you go, because I know I can't. Because, I'm not that strong. I Don't know how you did it, but I can imagine how hard it was to be happy and plus, to make us happy.

Please don't leave, although, there's time I wish you were never exist. Please don't stop loving me, although there's time I shouted at you that I hate you most. I don't mean it, I really don't. Don't leave me, because there's nobody else who can love me like you. Nobody, know me best than you. I am your flesh and blood. You know me inside out. You gave me my life. You are my life. Thank you mom and dad. I am forever indebted to you.

No comments: