26.7.09

I DO HAVE A PROBLEM

I have a problem. I'm eating disorderly. I binge on food. I’m too lazy for my own good and I’m a stinking woman who stayed in bed all week without showering! I am lonely, I'm not satisfied and it's unfair. It’s depressing.

I have a problem. I know some of it but can't identify the root of it all. I separate myself from misery but I ended up more unhappy. I feel dejected and unworthy. Solitary do me justice and I found peace.

I have a problem. I can't decide which is which. Should I say life chose me or I did I choose this kind of tragic mockery?

I have a problem. I am scared and lazy. I’d quit my job after two years brooding over it. Should something unexpected happen, I don't have any clue what to do. No backup plan whatsoever. Nothing. Just like another abandon old diary, hidden to be forgotten and building dust. Never written, never read and never discovered.

I have a problem and it is such a lie. I have great parents. Always there for me, guiding me to the good path, feeding me and giving me money I don't deserve and never fails. I have wonderful friends. Love to hang out, party hard with and protect me like sisters should. I have a great life. Easygoing, not much of drama, no complications and no restrictions.

I have a problem and I don't know what it is.

1 comment:

Beauty n The Beads said...

nice blog.
come take a peep at mine ;)