12.10.09

Scented Panty Liner!


Scented Panty Liner! Whoever had thought of it, is a GEEENIUS or probably had a bad case of 'Vaginitis'! Oops! Anyhow it is a great invention still. My point is, I'd bought a box of scented panty liners by mistake. Don't blame me for mistaking between the two (unscented & scented). I didn't pay much attention to any finer print! Sigh... In shorts, Same packaging size and the same color scheme? Its pretty confusing, unless I'd picked up and sniff it first! Never-mind that after being ripped off few extra ringgit I find myself fixated over the whole idea of scented pads! The scent of Lavender, hmm-mmm it smells so fresh and so feminine! Every time I whiff a sniff I keep visioning a field of lavenders design to be shrunk and to fit in a single thin pad. "Deep inhale while holding the panty liner close to my nose" It may seem disgusting and almost perverted at times but it is really aroma therapeutic! "Imagining...Cute and Tiny lavender petals mounds underneath a soft silky covering and layered with comfy paddings!" Is CLEVER! Although its 'down there' I can still smell the perfume its exuding! The Best part is, it last for a whole day! Seriously! Other than keeping me dry and clean, of course. My personal liking to the idea is that the scent lingers on you and your panty like an insatiable lover. It practically hung to it and on me! I wanted to use the panty all over again on the next day (...) Anyway, I always have extra panty liners and I keep them scattered around in my bag. Every now and then I open my bag, a wonderful explosion of fresh lavender garden fills the air. They actually transform into PERFUMED PACKS. AWESOME! I even keep some in the drawers that everything starts to smell like panty liners! Scented panty liners, A GREAT INVENTION OF THE CENTURY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe this is such a cute entry, Midgie :)