16.4.10

I DON'T GET IT

All my life
I thought I'd always been blunt
Cut to the chase,to the point
Outspoken, full sentence, in laymen terms.

Until today, all it seem pointless
your testimony were shocking and baseless
It raised doubt, questions and senseless
to the point, in shorts, its useless

You said I was distant
I would if you were never there
You said I'd never reciprocate
We were never in that level
You said I was WEIRD!(???)
Mister, We rarely spoken even on telephone!
to the point, you said! You're BUSY

All my life,
I've pursued a dream
don't want to give up, don't runaway
You'd open me up in the light
There in front of me, clear to see and hard to missed

You sum up my life
From all the men that I'd dated
to all rejection after rejections
with attempts and lots of contempt
I was at fault!
For trusting, believing and waiting

My heart is in my head
My head is in the clouds
My eyes is blinded by the sun
So is my body who longed for warmth

My pink colored days
ends when you start to say
lets be friends
and meet 'my girlfriend'!

No comments: