21.8.10

The Princess Day Out.

Today, Saturday 21st August 2010.

It's a lovely morning, the sun is not as harsh and I took Aminah out to make up for the day before. It will be a 'Princess Day Out'! I shall be on her beck and call! To Jaya Jusco, to the little indoor playground. It will be perfect because:
1. No sun means no sweat!
2. No dirt means no dirt!



The Princess was cute and gay in her sky blue dress and baby blue crocs. I humbly took off her crocs so she can precede her way onto the playing mat and haul her self to the slides, tunnels and those spring thingy that you sit on and it rocks to and fro.



As her loyal servant I watched her from afar but visible enough in her plane view, in case she gets conscious. The crowd came in one by one to join in the fun and most of them were boys. The Princess was pretty outnumbered, I was quite worried and the boys weren't that shy.

I believe the little boys are older around 3-4 years old. They, stared at her, run all around her even tease her from time to time. Despite, she smile, wave and put her tongue out to those who crossed the line. She didn't hit but gave them the dagger stare, her demeanor was delightful. After all that the boys didn't quit, their interest only escalate.



The Princess took a time out and it was my cue to serve her the best nectar the land had to offer (Milo in a pack, not chilled). She poke the straw in, perks up the sweet chocolaty taste and gulp down to quench her thirst. Meanwhile, the boys seem to be up to no good? They group up under the slides and it seems like a summit was in procession. Are they planning a coup d'etat??

As I returned the Princess to her playground the boys called her out to their little office. It seems that one of the boys had brought some toys to share and play. My Princess sits among the boys like A regal Queen among her royal consorts! Suddenly, a little toddler came along and hit my Princess for no reason. It seemed that the little toddler wanted to play but to play is strictly by invitation only. The Princess was shocked, I was surprised that she didn't fight but just stared back.



Suddenly, the toy owner shooed the toddler away and console my little Princess. In my eyes the hero, the knight in shinning armor saved the damsel in distress! It was time to go back so I reminded the Princess of the hour of late. She help her knight to pack his toys and wave him goodbye. The first time ever I saw the little knight, blush, smile and wave back at her! It was sweet and awfully too cute!

The End

No comments: