25.12.12

LOOK! I GOTTA CAR!!!

A special gift for myself, to feel a little bit of happiness and note to self that its worth it. Yes, finally and about time I have gotten it! I'd bought myself a CAR!!! A CAR!!! Hello world! I bought a car and yes it is an automobile that moves with four tyres, carry real people, people like ME and excudes smoke and eats petrol and its a car! I didn't get a boyfriend for this year but I got myself a CAR!

I can't describe how I'm feeling but I can tell you its scary...Not scary bad but scary in a exciting plus nervous and plus liberated kind of feelings. Get it? Well, yeah...I kind of proud of myself because I got my first car at the age thirty and its really really a mark of achievement in my life at this stage.

I believe the car would perfectly simbolize the journey I'm on and when things gone wrong I can flee or drive away, faraway and nothing can harm me cause I have a car. I can go anywhere without depending on anyone! I don't have to wait anymore! I hate waiting! I guess I am slowly growing out of my shell and slowly making my way through the small cracks into the real world.

Thank you, for giving me strength and believing that I am able to decide for myself and I can do it.

1 comment:

Sumpah Aku Bukan Raksasa said...

congratssss. must. bring. me. jalan. jalan. hehe