29.12.12

THANK YOU 2012

This year was a good year...I've got a job that I like. I've got that car I've always dreamt of. I've met that guy, he was perfect. This year was definitely a good year!

The job gets better with time and tasks. The car came later than expected. The guy was a total hottie and a better gentlemen.

This year got better as I grew older. I've learned a lot of my job. I've realized responsibilities doesn't come cheap when it comes to car and that guy is broken and he has someone else...

The job was stressing as I don't know much of it, the car I've always wanted is not as I always imagined it would be. The guy I liked very much got engaged.

This year is a good year. I am definitely a different person than I was before. A person who was easily defeated, who was never thankful and always looking backward instead of being foreward. The car was better, although I didn't get the one I wanted but it definitely was better than what I had wanted. The guy...he is engaged and I wish the best for him because I know something better is coming my way. Smile.

This year was  not a good year to be negative and feeling despondent because I'm in better place than them who are unfortunate. I got a car to go home where I truly belong and spent time with mom and dad before they're gone...It's definitely not a good year to cry over a guy who was never mine to begin with and definitely not a total loss because he was never the one that I really really wanted to spent the rest of my life with. Kan.

I love this year. Thank you Allah for being every step of the way and I wish next year would be as blessful as this year. Insya-Allah. Amin.

No comments: