20.9.10

Please let me eat...

I went to work at 630am and got back at 7.30pm. I was fasting today, I woke up late and manage to eat a few scoop of Oats for 'sahur'. I was really hungry at the office, in fact I was famished. On the way home, I can't take my mind off food that I want to consume. I reached home and found some good food to eat, as I was about to eat my little niece came and asked for some biscuits. I don't know what kind of biscuits she wanted. We have a lot of 'Raya' Cookies so I was terribly confused and hungry. I asked my mom and mom asked me to 'layan' her. She was really emotionally tired to bother. I was hungry. So I asked again what kind of cookies she wanted, she kept saying biscuits. Of course what does a 3 years old know. I asked my mom again and she sarcastically said the cookies in the big tin on the rack! Marrie Cookies! Sigh, how would I know, I've completely forgotten of their existence ever since Ramadhan. I resume back to eating when Dad suddenly said. Because of eating, I wouldn't do anything from a simple task asked. I was hungry. I heard a switch flicked and blew my top off. Literally blown up to an atomic mushroom! I cried and screamed and cried, sobbing and trying to say that all I wanted is to eat! all I want is to eat. I just got home from work, I'm tired and I just want to eat. I was so hungry, I knocked off a chair, went to the toilet and slammed the door. I went to the toilet, took my ablution. I came out, hungry still slammed every door I see and ignored the food on the table. I called my irresponsible elder sister to come home and fend after her children. I know its not my parents fault. They were tired and I WAS HUNGRY! After my 'Maghrib' prayer, without saying a word I ran to my cousin's house and wrote this entry.

The End

No comments: