4.12.11

What Truly Happened On Lady’s Night: At His Side of The Story

[Okay…] It was Jane, her “Bff’s” birthday how bad can it be, all of them are girls and yeah, I think I can trust her on that! [Damn it!] It’s not her that I’m worried about but all the men that will be ogling their eyes on her as if it’s ready to pop out any minute! As much as I hate to admit it, but a guy got to do what a guy got to do…I’ve decided to keep an eye on her in case things happen. You never know, the world is not a safe place anymore. I’m sure she won’t mind me spying; I mean protecting her [Cough!]. It’s the noblest thing a man could do; I do it on her behalf and for her well being, okay! [sheesh!]

She didn’t know that I was at the club early and already making myself comfortable, with a drink in one hand and a cigarette on the other. Had the boys tagged along and keep a close watch! There I was gazing through the crowd, trying to identify each one of them that can be a future threat on my territory and worse still, on my girl. They were all bunch of wannabes and inept overeager teenagers. On a night like this, there will be only one thing on their minds… “I’m feeling lucky tonight!”.[My girl is my pride]

It was almost midnight and the girls will be here soon, seven of them and four of us. [hmm…what an odd combination!] Suddenly a girl just fluttered her eyelashes at me with that look. [I know that look but sorry girl, I’m taken] She’s not my type! I did have a swift glance over her figure though; well it must be those short-checkered skirt and tight pink halter top she had on. [Hey, guys will always be guys…there’s nothing else that I can do but looked!] She looks young; I wonder 21 no…22 hmmm…maybe in the light she could be in her mid twenties? She tied her hair in a ponytail, she had long shapely leg and how thin can she get! Nothing much to brag about her boobs…I like extra meat on my woman! The girl was distracted by something and I looked at the same direction and there it was… the lucky seven! Suddenly the temperature in the club just went up in full notch!

I tried hard not to curse out loudly or worse, walked up to my girl and put my jacket over her shoulder. Then, drag her out of the club [Hey, that’s an idea!]. By the time she settled down at a corner with her friends, I was wearing a big frown on my face that scared the guys away. Even the girl, who was flirting with me before, she made the quickest exit I have ever seen! I can’t help it, imagine your girlfriend going into a club packed with men [wait…packed with wolves and buaya!], and turning up half naked! Every male in the club are not just ogling, they are in fact, practically drooling over her, even some of my friends can’t take their eyes of her! [Damn it!]

[What the hell is she wearing?] She was obscene. It looks as if her boobs were about to fall out any minute and make a scene! How come I never saw her wore that top when I am around. [Damn it!] Thank God, she is wearing jeans and not a skirt like the other girl just now. [I’ll be damn if she did!] Nevertheless, the jeans aren’t helping that much, it just emphasized her butt more! It’s so perky! [I want to touch them…] In fact, all of them are obscene, all seven of them! [What? Are they trying to be, the next Pussycat Dolls or something?! Damn it!]

I was tormented for the next few minutes, got to keep my cool, just for a little bit more. At least, before midnight! [She didn’t notice me! Good!] She was busy checking out every guy in the club! Doing what she does best, playing with her long wavy hair with her fingers, batting her eyelashes every now and then…her laughter was like the sound of bells echoing through the room. [I don’t know how I can hear that, but I can] She held her gaze for the longest time at the bar. [Wait, that’s not right!] I saw her licking her lips and run the back of her hand up and down her neck.

That was foreplay, no doubt! [Scowl!] Who is she flirting with? [It’s the bartender!] Is that an innocent flirting? What’s so innocent about that? She broke her gaze and concentrated back on her girlfriends. The bartender, well like any guy in the club was checking out her BOOBS, of course! [Duh…Relax! Just a few more minutes!] I glanced at my Rolex, and found it right on the stroke of midnight. [Its party time!] I put down my drink, put out my cigarette and started looking for her. [Now, where did miss temptation go?]

I made my way through the crowd and I found her among her friends, while some guys were trying to get their ways about them… including the bartender. [Damn it!] I puff out the muscles and flash the Rolex. I guess I made an impression this is my win and the other guys just backed off. I settled myself behind her and tried to keep up with the beat, I think I just startled her. Just giving her a taste of her own medicine. [Hel-low baby!]

The club is nearing to it’s closing time and by 3am the lights will be on. I saw Jane laughing with the girls in the dark. [Alamak, kantol lah plak!] I guess she realized it was me from the start and left us to be alone together. The only clueless person is this promiscuous lady in front of me. [Hoho, you asked for it Baby!] Suddenly, she swirls straight onto me and I knew that she knew. What can I do, I just laugh and give her the padan-muka look. [hahahaha] She sulked and I hugged her, she tried to break free but eventually, she stopped struggling and holds me back. She managed to whisper something like “I can never get rid of you, can I?” and I think I answered somewhat like “You are the one who had me locked from the start.”

No comments: