3.12.11

What Truly Happened On Lady’s Night: A Confession to My Baby

It was Jane, my Bff’s birthday so we decided on a girl’s night out! There were seven of us and here are the rules: No boyfriends are allowed, [sorry baby!] so we can engage ourselves with some INNOCENCE FLIRTING and dance the night away with a total stranger with NO STRING ATTACHED. [Take notes of *innocent flirting and *no strings attached] The dress code for that night was “flirtatious and dangerous”. [Yeah, like we need a dress code. Duh…]

Anyway, I was wearing a black top with a deep v-neck that ends snuggly between my bosoms and only showed a MODEST HINT of décolleté. [It was a cute top! It was not obscene…duh] It’s tight and complements the size of my boobs. Did I mention, the purple lace lining down the neckline, just further tease, [err…hehehe] I wore a pair of black jeans, to soften the look. Wonder if I wore a skirt it will only bring the house on fire. The jeans clad nicely on my shapely legs with a lifting effect! It was a winning combination; it makes me feel comfortable, confident and not desperate. [You don’t mind... right sayang?]

It was lady’s night, and when the clock stroke midnight, we hit the dance floor with style. We started to dance, alluringly! [Well, if you got it flaunt it!] Suddenly, I felt a familiar presence behind me. [somewhat smells like you! hmm…] He got hold of my back and latched himself with no hint of letting go. We swayed to the beat of the music. [It was a distressful moment! Honestly!] Although, I’ve got to admit the guy do have style. I can’t keep up or get a better look on him. He kept his gaze downward most of the time, and the bad lighting in the club didn’t help much.
Here we are on the dance floor that was packed with all these unknown characters. Although, we rubbed some shoulders, [fine!] we stepped on some toes [okay…] and bumped into some breasts [ouch!] but I had had to give this guy a credit. He was gentle and like a protective orb around me. I mean nobody had a chance to dance with me except him and I hope it ends there, just for the dance and nothing else… [I know I have you lah...sayang]

The temperature rose and I started to sweat. It doesn’t help much with his warm breath, on my neck; body heat on my back and the guy’s intoxicating scents filling my nostrils it was a total turn-on! [I was imagining you, most of the time! Honest!]
After a few minutes, sprang of guilt fill my conscious. I tried to detach myself from him, but none was successful.[betul…sayang] I was dry on wits! I tried to shake him off; just to make a statement that he is overdoing it. I wriggled myself ahead of him; he followed and like magnet we were back to where we were before. I swung to the right he thought it was a game and swung to the right! I swung to the left and when I thought he was letting me free he swung me back closer to him! [Snort! Of course I hate it…well a bit-lah] I glared, frowned and rolled my eyes at him and to my surprise he was not affected at all! [Like he can saw my expression at all…What’s up with that guy? I was really harassed okay…] He must have thought that I enjoyed it! [Hello…? Like, I will choose him over you!] If he is not so preoccupied and too participative in his own world, he would have noticed that how hard I am trying not to throw up my guts out on every rhythm we made! [So I thought…Fine! I enjoyed it ok, but not most of it.]

As we progressed to the closing, I saw all the girls were missing. I mean since when, they weren’t there? [I was really worried.] Then, I saw Jane giggling in the dark. [It hit me] Once the light was on, I swirl as fast as I can and I was right. All this while it was my baby dancing with me, it is no surprise he knows all my moves…[it was you…sayang? Saje jew] His face says it all, that nonchalant smile mocking me. I had a big frown and he held me strong. I tried to break free but there’s no sign of him letting me go, so I held him back instead. I guess I did ask him “I can never get rid of you, can I?” and I believe he answered “You are the one who had me locked from the start.”

No comments: