11.12.11

Where did you go...

“...where’d you go, I miss you so...” Love, what a fine morning it is. A cloudy day likes this, best half spent on bed and thinking about you. I remembered you once said, you will always love me. You will never forsake me and you will always miss me but why you never call me. Don’t we love dancing in the rain...You called me out the window and I flew down the stairs to be with you. Don’t we love counting clouds overhead...Laying next to you sun kissed and half baked. Don’t we love singing by the pool...At 3am waiting for “Mr. Sun to shine down on us”. Don’t we love to party...We eat a lot, dance a lot and sweat so much, baby we shine brighter than any neon lights. Don’t we love eating chocolate...Talking future and counting cars. Don’t we hate wars...We always make-up no matter how horrible the fights were. My love, I don’t need a reason to call you late at night and just cry. I don’t need to say much to have your arms around me. I can’t fool you can I, when I say everything is ok. I know I’m a terrible liar and you know it long well. Oh love...This time I’m telling you that I’m not okay, I miss you and it hurts.

No comments: