25.2.13

You did well!




So I bought a pair of converse star player last year. Instead of wearing it as casual wear and I'm sure all converse lovers would curse and scrutinize my humanity for my constant abuse to this less-a-year old pair of converse.

However, I would like to express my greatest gratitude and wonder how I manage to survive all the ordeal and its all due to these pair of lovely converse. Nontheless, apart from people telling me it is most inappropriate and exposing me to higher risk but it did it's part well.

I have been wearing the pair since last year to outdoor activities e.g Hiking, Climbing and River Corssing!! *Caution: Please wear appropriate hiking shoe!

It was fun and I manage to be alive and well throughout those activites. However, It is time to invest a proper shoes and safety starts with me! Thank you shoes for all the fun time we had together!


No comments: