14.4.09

I do! I do!



Love…what is love
First it was like…?
I’m watching you as you’re watching me, watching you watching me
I know what you know like what I know about you like you know about me
I want you like you want me like you want me to want you and I want you to want me
I love you like you love me and you love me to love you like I love you to love me
I…love

Love…what is love?
Then it was like…
We talk and talk all that talks that need to be talked and we talk seriously
We share and shared all that need to be shared and oh boy! We, shared seriously
We get use to use of being used and using things we used seriously
We…love

Love…what is love?
Now it’s like…
Never mind what love is…
If I do love you, I do and you know that I do because you do
If I can say it forever and ever, yes I love you and yes just you only you!
Love

No comments: