12.4.09

LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH LAH...

Yes dear, I can tell you that I love you everyday and everytime of this life and the next lives. However hard it will be, to fall in love with you time and again but I will and I promise that I will Love you to the point you can't stand hearing it anymore. Can't you see it? Love will never be enough for us. What we have is more than love, it is something alive and breathing. Our love is infinity. If you die, I die with you and that I won't allow to happen. We belong to each other, you are mine as I am yours. I can't explain it but this is not love! What is it?

Love gave us life and Love kills us. Its not the best cure and definitely the worst poison. Ego, blinded us from what we truly feel. It made us cold towards each other. It makes us stranger to one another. I made you doubt me but I want to assure you that there's nothing I want more than saying " Yes dear, you are right and I am wrong!" and "Yes dear, I don't need anymore shoes!" and "Yes dear, PS games is a form of exercise!" because I love you.

What we have is more than Love. We have Hate, Anger, Misery and Secrets. All these insecurities and SECRETS. We have secrets, I don't know yours and I hope that you don't know mine. I love you but there are things that I don't want you to know. Love can't help solve thing and love can't really do much about anything. However, love took us here today and today love means more than everything we have.

Yes dear, I agree...Love brought me to you. No more pretense, no more secrets, no more ego and surely no more doubts. What we had is more than love its life. You'd entrusted your life to me, your precious life and so am I to you.I sold my soul to have you in my life and if Love can't keep you but I can. I can. You don't need LOVE, you need ME!

Yes dear, I got it now. Its ME! :) Thank you.

No comments: